LILACS Journal Editor Registry Form
Objective: to include or to update data about LILACS journals.
Who should fill this form:
- National Coordinating Center (NCC): Institution responsible to manage for registry of all the LILACS journal titlesinstitutions which cooperate with VHL network in the country. In Brazil, BIREME is the NCC;
- Institutions responsible for Coordination of Thematic Networks in LILACS (Nursing, Dentristy and Psycology)
Important – before start filling this form check if you have:
- An institution who will be responsible for the journal indexing and if it has already been registered in VHL Network Directorywith its VHL Cooperating Center code;
- If the institution is not registered in VHL network or the data needs to be updated, fill the VHL Cooperating Centers Network Registry Form.
- If the CC code is not informed in this form, the NCC or Thematic Network Coordinator will be considered the institution responsible for the indexing of the journal included.
To solve doubts about filling this form or to change data about the journal like title, delay, the end of the publication or others, contact LILACS staff through contact link above in the right side of the screen.