Health Information Networks are essential to strengthen and extend the work carried out by BIREME for the VHL, LILACS, DeCS, and all information sources that contribute to the democratization of access and visibility of scientific knowledge in health sciences in Latin American and Caribbean (LA&C) countries.
These networks bring together information professionals from cooperating institutions in all LA&C countries, the United States, Spain, Portugal, Mozambique, and other countries, who need coordination, planning, mobilization, and forums for exchanging experiences.
The 2022 Calendar of Network Meetings includes 35 sessions distributed in 3 main topics:
- Coordination of working in Networks
- Best Practices in the Editorial Process
- Access to and Use of Information
Wednesdays at 12:00pm, Brasília time (GMT -3) on the Zoom Platform.
Some sessions will have simultaneous interpretation (Spanish, English, and Portuguese).
Participate, follow the agenda, mark in your calendar. However, if you miss a session or wish to review the presented content, just access the presentations and recordings.
Together and organized, we are stronger and more efficient!
- Análise Bibliométrica / Analisis Bibliométrica / Bibliometric Analysis25/05/2022 - 25/05/2022.
- Conteúdos Não Bibliográficos / Contenidos No Bibliográficos / Non-Bibliographic Contents01/06/2022 - 01/06/2022.
- Migração de Bases de Datos / Database Migration / Migración de Base de Datos08/06/2022 - 08/06/2022.
- Política editorial alinhada ao digital / Política editorial alineada al digital / Editorial policy aligned with digital15/06/2022 - 15/06/2022.
- Tradução do Conhecimento / Traducción del Conocimiento / Knowledge Translation29/06/2022 - 29/06/2022.
- Relatos de Experiências / Informes de Experiencias / Experience Reports06/07/2022 - 06/07/2022.