LILDBI-Web is an application used to administrate databases that comply with LILACS Methodology. Is a program developed by BIREME that aims to facilitate the elaboration of bibliographic descriptions, supporting the archivist in the creation of bibliographic records according to LILACS standards.
Your name comes from “LILACS Descrição Bibliográfica e Indexação” and is accessed through Internet browsers, so “web”. The main objectives of this program are: to allow the decentralized feed of bibliographic databases, support their maintenance and ensure a strong quality control of data in the index and exportation to LILACS.
Uses Apache 2.2.x and PHP 5.3.x as prerequisites and has packages for Linux and Windows. It is a free distribution Web app.
Security copies of the system and the databases have to be made before the installation of this new version. Besides, there mustn’t be uncertificated records in the basis of the documentalists.
- For information about upgrading from earlier versions of LILDBI-Web to version 1.7b please follow the instructions in the document:
- For information on upgrading from versions 1.7 and 1.7a to 1.7b please read the following documento:http://wiki.bireme.org/en/index.php/LILDBI-Web-migrating_from_version_1.7x_to_1.7b
To informatics and information professionals
LILACS model data dictionary (in spanish available)
Technical Notes (LILDBI-Web 1.6 - LILDI-Web 1.7)
Guidelines to use LILDBI-Web on Internet Explorer 9
Filling the individual author field without using Assist
- Download LILDBI-Web 1.7b Version: Choose the platform
- Download DeCS 2015 (*): Windows | Linux
- Update of common databases: Windows | Linux
It requires code and password for access. To apply for a valid code please access the URL below and fill in the registration form: http://listas.bireme.br/mailman/listinfo/reddes.bvs-tech
If you have any technology questions, please visit and subscribe at the following site: http://listas.bireme.br/mailman/listinfo/reddes.bvs-tech